Wednesday, March 23, 2016

About me


Two posts in one day alert!!!  A little about me as I start off my journey in the blog world:
I am a wife, a mom of two girls, Abby and Lilly (and one four legged girl Bailey), and I am a first grade teacher!  This is my 8th year teaching first grade at Lincoln Elementary School.  I love first graders.  There's never a dull moment!  I am also into music and performing.  I sing in a little band named "6th Street Sound".
The music teacher at Lincoln, Mel, and I do gigs on the side and on the weekends.  We have even had one wedding under our belt!  I love to sing.  I love all kinds of music, and I definitely love integrating music in my classroom throughout the school day. I hope to keep up this bogging thing.  It seems like I'm starting off strong - PEACE!

2 comments: