Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sweet Summer Time! End of year recap - and letters from MY KIDS!

HELLO!!  It's been a great summer so far!  I just got back from Mark Twain Lake with my family and it was so amazing!  I am all caught up on sleep (and laundry), and so I thought that maybe it was time for me to catch up on my blogging!  There's so much that happened from the last week of school, that I didn't have time to share it all!

LOOK WHAT CAME TODAY!!!!!


I haven't shared what these are yet!!  They are letters!  The last day of school, I gave my kids a little present. (I also had donuts too, because I KNOW what kids like lol), But anyways,  It was a packet of stationary with a stamped envelope for them to write to me this summer! I promised I would write back this summer if they wrote me! Here's what it looked like....


Of course, I got this idea on PINTEREST!  This is where most of my ideas come from!  COPY AND PASTE! :)  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/200621358379318912/

I thought this was the perfect end of year gift because it was something that they could do (write) over the summer, it was free for them, and I got to hear from them all summer long!  
Needless to say, I was more than a little excited to get my first letters today in thee mail!!!



Here's the one from Reagan...

Did you hear that people?  She can't sleep at night because she misses me!   WOW - She's definitely using SHOW NOT TELL!  BAM!  Writers workshop at it's best!  (She learned something - PRAISE!)


And Keigen...


I am so excited to write them back!  

One last thing I didn't get to share with you during the last week of school.
THIS!



 Isn't it just the best. shirt. ever.  ???  :)  Carolina gave it to me and it describes me perfectly.  I love what I do.  It really is the BEST. JOB. EVER!!!  (Also, she got it in my favorite colors - my kids know me so well!!)  I am really the luckiest!  Now, off to write some first grade letters.  I can't wait to see who writes to me next!!

PEACE~
~Mrs. Trauterman~

No comments:

Post a Comment